collapse

BMC Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* BMC Arcade


Arcade

Breakit
Latest High Score by
BMC_Draks
with 34000 on
Breakit
------------------
The Top Players

1 - BMC_Thunderbird
Number Of Wins : 35

2 - BMC_Zeuske
Number Of Wins : 20

3 - BMC_Balatr0
Number Of Wins : 17

4 - Zim
Number Of Wins : 5

5 - BMC_ZurlyNation
Number Of Wins : 4

6 - BMC_Draks
Number Of Wins : 3

7 - BMC_Dreadnought
Number Of Wins : 1

8 - BMC_Viking
Number Of Wins : 1

* Recent Posts

Re: marrying by BMC_Zeuske
[April 03, 2018, 11:15:43 AM]


Re: marrying by BMC_Draks
[March 21, 2018, 08:32:51 AM]


Re: marrying by BMC_Zeuske
[February 22, 2017, 10:39:26 AM]


Re: marrying by BMC_Thunderbird
[February 10, 2017, 11:02:56 PM]


Re: marrying by BMC_Zeuske
[February 10, 2017, 11:34:15 AM]

Author Topic: Balatr0 and Moon vs cheater  (Read 2189 times)

Offline BMC_Balatr0

  • BMC Leader
  • Registered
  • *******
  • Posts: 1230
  • Karma: 2
Balatr0 and Moon vs cheater
« on: June 08, 2006, 07:27:27 PM »
Pff, seemed like a nice game ... Moon and me vs LastMohawk and a 1660 rated guy.
We cut, raid them and think it's gg.
But then the 1660 guy turns out to have 11 castles and 174 army (no eco at all tho, only 1000 stone mined in whole game) ... he makes new cut and it's gg very soon.
He also had poplimit 9999.

First time I got cheated on E version  :x
Time to put something nice here.

Offline BMC_Viking

  • Warlord
  • Registered
  • ******
  • Posts: 548
  • Karma: 0
    • http://www.ojestrand.com
Balatr0 and Moon vs cheater
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 09:38:06 PM »
Sucks, i watch it  :twisted:
img src="http://forum.gamepark.cz/sgnt/signature.php?id=126444&p=170&image=1" width="440" height="110" border="0" alt="GamePark.eu">

Offline BMC_Dreadnought

  • Honorary Member
  • Registered
  • ****
  • Posts: 222
  • Karma: 0
Balatr0 and Moon vs cheater
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 10:03:16 PM »
Think its probably gg for AOC as a whole to many nails in the coffin... For me its great games, had a lot of fun, this clan of ours was/is the best but now its game over. RIP AOC
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/bmc_thunderbird/vanguard1.jpg[/img]

Offline AS_Emperor

  • Registered
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: 0
Balatr0 and Moon vs cheater
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 10:16:28 PM »
fucking cheaters   :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

edit: the new programs can stop cheats, ban ip and ok no cheaters,zone cant becouse the cheater can denunze 11 but new zones can boot players and no hapening  nothings :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:
one Rating
<img


                                           Gp Rating

Offline BMC_Thunderbird

  • Administrator
  • Registered
  • *****
  • Posts: 1555
  • Karma: 1
  • A wok is what you throw at a wabbit.
    • http://bmc-clan.net
Balatr0 and Moon vs cheater
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 10:32:11 PM »
Quote from: "BMC_Dreadnought"
Think its probably gg for AOC as a whole to many nails in the coffin... For me its great games, had a lot of fun, this clan of ours was/is the best but now its game over. RIP AOC


Perhaps but read members area, there is still a bit of hope left. Besides BMC aint just about a clan playing games, is it?

Over the weekend i am gonna set up a "Hall of Shame" block, if someone is caught cheating please feel free to mention their names in it. I think it will be a good idea if all calns did it.
Nec hostium timete, nec amicum reusate.
Fear no enemy, deny no friend.

        ---------o00o---°(_)°--o00o----------


Offline BMC_Juggernaut_

  • Registered
  • *
  • Posts: 37
  • Karma: 0
Balatr0 and Moon vs cheater
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2006, 03:07:10 AM »
Lets see if the new zone can IP ban.

Offline BMC_Draks

  • BMC Member
  • Registered
  • ****
  • Posts: 227
  • Karma: 0
Balatr0 and Moon vs cheater
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2006, 07:52:01 AM »
It's the second time I play vs cheater . :twisted:  . If the new zone can't stop this I think it's the end of AOC.  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:
img src="http://r2.fodey.com/1fa6cb827a7144d8dbdd920aa59564056.1.gif" width="298" height="97" alt="Ninja!">

Offline AS_Emperor

  • Registered
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: 0
Balatr0 and Moon vs cheater
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2006, 08:51:50 AM »
Quote from: "BMC_Moon"
It's the second time I play vs cheater . :twisted:  . If the new zone can't stop this I think it's the end of AOC.  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:
moon the new progran cant stop cheaters, un send a rec whit cheats and they can ban ip = 1 cheater 1 ban!! :wink:  :wink:  :wink:
one Rating
<img


                                           Gp Rating

Offline BMC_SharkeY

  • Registered
  • *
  • Posts: 566
  • Karma: 0
Balatr0 and Moon vs cheater
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2006, 10:21:52 AM »
It will allways be possible to play aoc with friends or guys you know... RTS ML for example wont die because of cheats.

SharkeY

Offline BMC_Im0rTal_

  • Registered
  • *
  • Posts: 198
  • Karma: 0
    • http://
Balatr0 and Moon vs cheater
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2006, 04:01:19 PM »
u can hall of shame cheaters all u like, they'll just make new names

are EL making a new patch?

and the only thing more stupid than a cheater, is a cheater who plays in a recorded game @@
ou see us coming and you all together run for cover

Offline BMC_Thunderbird

  • Administrator
  • Registered
  • *****
  • Posts: 1555
  • Karma: 1
  • A wok is what you throw at a wabbit.
    • http://bmc-clan.net
Balatr0 and Moon vs cheater
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2006, 06:02:20 PM »
AOC wont die cause of cheaters.
This isnt the first nor last patch to be cracked, it is after all ver E.
Do we stop using explorer or any alternative because it gets exploited?

These games that cheat like to get big scores to their names, to do this they have to play a good few games. The point of hall of shame is to stop this. They can cheat all they want but I hope it will be only a few games before they get caught and have to start over.

The new zones are only 1 name per user like aoe3.
You cant have multiple names, yes you can get different email names and register again, but my hope is that these retards soon get fed up of it and that their brain cell will forget what name is banned or not banned and in the end go back to playing with themselves. :wink:  :roll:

If it comes to playing people you know then so be it after all the trust was already gone before patch E came out. Example no 0 players bla bla bla.

The game is old and old games pass their time. I'm too goddam lazy to learn anther game and cant even play this one yet  :oops: There are prob a lot of peeps like me out there.

So tonight im gonna go online with a my headphones on listening to the BMC MP3  :twisted: . Wait a heck of a long time for a game to start. Browze multiple other websites, check if a game is starting, go into the game only to find that after 3 players have gont into Castle and then one goes into Feaud (scuse spelling) have a palyer or two drop because of it. Then everyone drops from game, my fire wall or whatever the hell eTrust internet security has on it that make me look at a blank white screen for 10 mins whilst everyone else has gone to another room and 5 mins into the last game of night. After I recover I then see that some friend have come into a room and are waiting for a game but choose not to go into it because the other players are out of my league so I wait, browze, wait and jippe play a game and have a good time playing it. Then go to bed way too late......

I must be fecking mad, but hey im not the only one  :wink:
Nec hostium timete, nec amicum reusate.
Fear no enemy, deny no friend.

        ---------o00o---°(_)°--o00o----------


Offline BMC_Draks

  • BMC Member
  • Registered
  • ****
  • Posts: 227
  • Karma: 0
Balatr0 and Moon vs cheater
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2006, 09:24:26 AM »
Yes man , U R not the only one .  :D
img src="http://r2.fodey.com/1fa6cb827a7144d8dbdd920aa59564056.1.gif" width="298" height="97" alt="Ninja!">

Offline AS_Emperor

  • Registered
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: 0
Balatr0 and Moon vs cheater
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2006, 01:08:31 PM »
Quote from: "BMC_ThunderBird"
AOC wont die cause of cheaters.
This isnt the first nor last patch to be cracked, it is after all ver E.
Do we stop using explorer or any alternative because it gets exploited?

These games that cheat like to get big scores to their names, to do this they have to play a good few games. The point of hall of shame is to stop this. They can cheat all they want but I hope it will be only a few games before they get caught and have to start over.

The new zones are only 1 name per user like aoe3.
You cant have multiple names, yes you can get different email names and register again, but my hope is that these retards soon get fed up of it and that their brain cell will forget what name is banned or not banned and in the end go back to playing with themselves. :wink:  :roll:

If it comes to playing people you know then so be it after all the trust was already gone before patch E came out. Example no 0 players bla bla bla.

The game is old and old games pass their time. I'm too goddam lazy to learn anther game and cant even play this one yet  :oops: There are prob a lot of peeps like me out there.

So tonight im gonna go online with a my headphones on listening to the BMC MP3  :twisted: . Wait a heck of a long time for a game to start. Browze multiple other websites, check if a game is starting, go into the game only to find that after 3 players have gont into Castle and then one goes into Feaud (scuse spelling) have a palyer or two drop because of it. Then everyone drops from game, my fire wall or whatever the hell eTrust internet security has on it that make me look at a blank white screen for 10 mins whilst everyone else has gone to another room and 5 mins into the last game of night. After I recover I then see that some friend have come into a room and are waiting for a game but choose not to go into it because the other players are out of my league so I wait, browze, wait and jippe play a game and have a good time playing it. Then go to bed way too late......

I must be fecking mad, but hey im not the only one  :wink:
????

guyeasy  solution = ipban ,no  name ban
one Rating
<img


                                           Gp Rating

Offline BMC_Thunderbird

  • Administrator
  • Registered
  • *****
  • Posts: 1555
  • Karma: 1
  • A wok is what you throw at a wabbit.
    • http://bmc-clan.net
Balatr0 and Moon vs cheater
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2006, 02:17:23 PM »
If you only have 1 IP then yes that would be good.

I do not have a static IP it changes each time I log on. Not sure how common that is tho.
Nec hostium timete, nec amicum reusate.
Fear no enemy, deny no friend.

        ---------o00o---°(_)°--o00o----------


Offline BMC_Draks

  • BMC Member
  • Registered
  • ****
  • Posts: 227
  • Karma: 0
Balatr0 and Moon vs cheater
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2006, 05:26:08 PM »
All guys who plays on dialup have diffrent IPs when login but a combination of IP and cookies check can make hackers stand back for a while.  ( I hope :))
img src="http://r2.fodey.com/1fa6cb827a7144d8dbdd920aa59564056.1.gif" width="298" height="97" alt="Ninja!">