General Category > Land Nomad games

ln help

(1/1)

BMC_Dreadnought:
Im playing less and less michi and more and more ln all the time. Land nomad is just so much fun, i love both ffa and teamgames but i lack skill and good teammates so i often get stuck playing vs host and his mates. Often this means losing bad, but not always and i find i get very strong in post imp if i get that far with an eco intact. Guess most michi players will be very stong post imp. However i need help in the ages up to imp and also i need to improve my ln booming and unit production/handeling in feudal and castle. If anyone in BMC enjoys ln and wants to help out or just play and learn the hard way plz send me a message whenever im on msn.

Ohh has anyone got a good basic build for ln, yeah i know it depends on what u get but i basically try and find nice spot with both deer and boar. What i need is basics like should i get 305 wood for one house + tc or 275 wood and let them get 30 later and when i go for food when is good time to get wood and what balance is best and when? u know the answers plz tell.

BMC_ZurlyNation:
Zeuske knows!!!

I wanna know too!!!  :oops:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version