Re: marrying by BMC_Draks
[March 21, 2018, 08:32:51 AM]

Re: marrying by BMC_Zeuske
[February 22, 2017, 10:39:26 AM]

Re: marrying by BMC_Thunderbird
[February 10, 2017, 11:02:56 PM]

Re: marrying by BMC_Zeuske
[February 10, 2017, 11:34:15 AM]

Author Topic: Advice plz  (Read 2118 times)

Offline BMC_Zeuske

• Warlord & Official Arcade Beta-tester
  • Registered
Advice plz
« on: October 13, 2006, 10:31:33 PM »
ok I played a game with 49 cut what can u go about it :) ?

is not about boom or attact just something to thing about it :) how could we ever win plz advice

civ :
teutons (my friend
spanish
spanish(me

vs

Celts (host
pers( his friend)
and celts

gg

zurly or bala? some tips? or somebody esle?
img src="http://forum.gamepark.cz/sgnt/signature.php?id=126051&p=170&image=1" width="440" height="110" border="0" alt="GamePark.eu">

The Z Brother

Offline BMC_ZurlyNation

• BMC Member
  • Registered
    • http://www.bmc-clan.net
Advice plz
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 10:59:30 PM »
Teutons // Spanish // Spanish

vs

Celts // Persian // Celts

----------

No use, the streangh in Michi is Siege, and u are lacking of it. Nevertheless i may insist my team to hold defense at start, convince a spanish player to go conquistators only to use them as a first defense then he uses monks to weak their siege. The other spanish player makes hole of paladins and siege cannons. Both spanish builds BTs if needed. Teuton just has to mass siege to help spanish stop theirs.

Oponent has good cavalry, formidable siege (taking advantage of not one but two celts against no siege civ) and of course it will be full of infantry at beggining. They have to prepare lots of pikes cause Heavy Cavalry from two spanish are coming.

On the other hand,... Teuton may have a faster eco than celt when cutting, he may force real fast cut and both spanish players go knights,... cut in shorter area and try to kill a celt player, then hold defense if they arent able to keep charging and then Teuton's siege can stand celt's one if there is a good aid of cavalry, since there are 2 spanish making 'em, there wont be a problem.

Anyway, this is my idea of what to do in that situation, i would never play a game if there are no celt player in my team unless it's a special strat. (if there are no celt player in my team, i sacrifice myself and take 'em  :lol: )

BMC_ZurlyNation ''The Left Z Brother 2007''
BMC Clan ''Beyond Mortality Cooperation Clan''

.::: DreadNation Alliance :::. /// The Z Brothers!!!

Offline BMC_Zeuske

• Registered
Advice plz
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2006, 11:44:07 AM »
Quote from: "BMC_ZurlyNation"
Teutons // Spanish // Spanish

vs

Celts // Persian // Celts

----------

No use, the streangh in Michi is Siege, and u are lacking of it. Nevertheless i may insist my team to hold defense at start, convince a spanish player to go conquistators only to use them as a first defense then he uses monks to weak their siege. The other spanish player makes hole of paladins and siege cannons. Both spanish builds BTs if needed. Teuton just has to mass siege to help spanish stop theirs.

Oponent has good cavalry, formidable siege (taking advantage of not one but two celts against no siege civ) and of course it will be full of infantry at beggining. They have to prepare lots of pikes cause Heavy Cavalry from two spanish are coming.

On the other hand,... Teuton may have a faster eco than celt when cutting, he may force real fast cut and both spanish players go knights,... cut in shorter area and try to kill a celt player, then hold defense if they arent able to keep charging and then Teuton's siege can stand celt's one if there is a good aid of cavalry, since there are 2 spanish making 'em, there wont be a problem.

Anyway, this is my idea of what to do in that situation, i would never play a game if there are no celt player in my team unless it's a special strat. (if there are no celt player in my team, i sacrifice myself and take 'em  :lol: )

But is Was setting NO CUT -40 min soo

And the other 2 players were random soo it was a risk to go spanish And I lost it :) Else I should go celts if I know that spanish was with us :)

Celts siege are stronger then teutons :) But was it good from me to go full paladins? But Persain eat my horses and celts eat them allso and they walled it? my food and gold were good :) soo Must I make to stop the siege off bleu?

thx for the reaction :)
img src="http://forum.gamepark.cz/sgnt/signature.php?id=126051&p=170&image=1" width="440" height="110" border="0" alt="GamePark.eu">

The Z Brother

Offline PirateKingGolem

• Registered
Advice plz
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2006, 05:08:46 PM »
first of all  if two same civ u make it rule to be seperate teams. 40 min cut if  other team has persians, u better make sure ur team has persians otherwise u will not win against 80+ elephants in a 40 min cut game. And siege wont stop them, only other elephants.  zm if u want to play 40 min cut.

Offline BMC_ZurlyNation

• BMC Member
  • Registered
    • http://www.bmc-clan.net
Advice plz
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2006, 04:55:07 AM »
Use Monks.

BMC_ZurlyNation ''The Left Z Brother 2007''
BMC Clan ''Beyond Mortality Cooperation Clan''

.::: DreadNation Alliance :::. /// The Z Brothers!!!

Offline BMC_Zeuske

• Registered
Advice plz
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2006, 08:26:33 AM »
Quote from: "BMC_ZurlyNation"
Use Monks.

hmmmmmmm :) good idea and what If ur against 30 siege? ...

The Z Brother

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal