Re: marrying by BMC_Draks
[March 21, 2018, 08:32:51 AM]

Re: marrying by BMC_Zeuske
[February 22, 2017, 10:39:26 AM]

Re: marrying by BMC_Thunderbird
[February 10, 2017, 11:02:56 PM]

Re: marrying by BMC_Zeuske
[February 10, 2017, 11:34:15 AM]

Author Topic: Interesting 2vs2 Michi  (Read 3878 times)

Offline BMC_ZurlyNation

• BMC Member
  • Registered
    • http://www.bmc-clan.net
Interesting 2vs2 Michi
« on: February 20, 2007, 07:14:52 PM »
It was a good 2vs2 Michi game that (i think) Viking would like  :D

Balatro and I deafeated, in a good michi battle, Mr. Aikar and Mr. Chuky (a partner from old AS Clan members).

Althought Chuky seems to be a little rusty, game was very intense... we decided to defend our towns so our vills will work without danger (most of my vills were really lazy so they didnt even work at all  :P ) while opponents tried a good cut.

After a miracle sight of Zurly, we manage to find out where they were planning to attack... so there does start the fight. I trapped their army with a little wall while waiting with strong infantry while Balatro flanked their celt and get rid of their onagers. After that he run away letting me kill all their light infantry. Afterwards i was able to have Siege Onager and decided to cut near Balatro's Town. Fortunately they didnt appear to notice we were cutting there and Balatro's huge heavy cavalry army trample their way into their spanish player town. After some smart army movements by Balatro, he manage to kill mostly all their heavy cavalry and had spare army to raid them while i was in charge of holding our new cut. It was a shame that suddenly they heavy cavalry also killed my army and i was unable to help Balatro,.. but anyway i manage to have some good onager shots wiping out again all their light infantry.
Nevertheless it was a failure cut they manage to stop our aggressive attack and hold us for several minutes,... i had almost no presence there since i was totally raped by their celt+spain army combination. Balatro instead keep raiding and keeping them out of focus while i made some little rams at first cut and manage to open a path into celts primary buldings. Thats when Balatro had his castle built and that gave us the necessary time to prepare next move,... unfortunately (for them) they decided that was useless to keep on the fight as they surrender to BMC power  :twisted:

Anyway my speech may sound like it was an outstanding game, it was a normal michi battle with good players... no sheep or deer were hurt during battle (they were eat  :lol: )

Here is the game:

-----

If someone like to know why im posting Balatro's game instead of mine, feel free to ask, as the answer is a bit noob.

BMC_ZurlyNation ''The Left Z Brother 2007''
BMC Clan ''Beyond Mortality Cooperation Clan''

.::: DreadNation Alliance :::. /// The Z Brothers!!!

Offline BMC_ZurlyNation

• BMC Member
  • Registered
Re: Interesting 2vs2 Michi
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 07:21:12 PM »
Dread plz have a look at the game, since i didnt catch u today for some practice, ur homework will be to watch this game  :)

Offline BMC_Dreadnought

• Honorary Member
  • Registered
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 09:20:40 PM »
Ill do my homework now before i go out and play  :P
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/bmc_thunderbird/vanguard1.jpg[/img]

Offline BMC_Dreadnought

• Honorary Member
  • Registered
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 10:56:39 PM »
Ok i finished my homework.

Have learned alot but also i have some suggestions... I focus mainly on zurleys celts.
1. SO upgrade is started much to late, maybe this is tactical choice but if it is i have other questions see next point
2. In the beginning the handeling of units is excellent, balatro takes out the onagers with pals and u take out the halbs using woads, but at that stage u have an enormous advantage that is not used to its full potential. Zurley u use way too many woads to kill a a handful of halbs that try to raid your base. Instead i would have used only as many as it takes and use the rest for counterattac in the first cut. If u check the enemy is panicing at this point having used all its halbs and siege and lost it all without causing u any real damage. If the woads and pals had gone thru into enemy land u would have had no opposition. Of course u dont know this but having killed so many without losing and real amonut yourselves its an educated guess enemy has little left.
3. Trade is started a bit late (i know im not good at this either but once in imp u need more than one market pumping carts.
4.SO upgrade to full range is never done, why? i do this very early but i often find i get into SO fights. (I often win because i upgrade range early.)

Ok enough critism because u both did very good i think. I look forward to my next leason Zurley
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/bmc_thunderbird/vanguard1.jpg[/img]

Offline BMC_ZurlyNation

• BMC Member
  • Registered
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 10:32:17 AM »
Yes i must focus on those things, mistakes i already know. Those mistakes make me hate Celts  :oops: as i cant control their eco, i dun understand them  :? .
Good post Dread i like it  8)
Lets see when we can catch a game for practice  :D or when do i have next leason  :)

Good analize, cleaver and straight to the point.

Offline BMC_Viking

• Warlord
  • Registered
    • http://www.ojestrand.com
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 09:24:30 PM »
Sure Zurly! I like Bala micro whit palls in the start. Kill SO and go back, I also normally try to do like that when I can.
But I must say if that RcL guy should have same amounts off Palls as Bala it should have bean more interesting game.
Now it was more or less gg when you did second cut or maybe earlier also.
But who cares you won :-D
img src="http://forum.gamepark.cz/sgnt/signature.php?id=126444&p=170&image=1" width="440" height="110" border="0" alt="GamePark.eu">

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal