Re: marrying by BMC_Draks
[March 21, 2018, 08:32:51 AM]

Re: marrying by BMC_Zeuske
[February 22, 2017, 10:39:26 AM]

Re: marrying by BMC_Thunderbird
[February 10, 2017, 11:02:56 PM]

Re: marrying by BMC_Zeuske
[February 10, 2017, 11:34:15 AM]

Author Topic: Help plz  (Read 2357 times)

Offline BMC_Dreadnought

• Honorary Member
  • Registered
Help plz
« on: February 19, 2007, 11:53:46 PM »
Please look at this game and help me with advice so i can improve, im stuck at rook level and dont seem to improve so i need your help. Any advice on strategy, units, build or anything else is appreciated, i wanna get above 1650 in michi so i really need all your help, thx.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/bmc_thunderbird/vanguard1.jpg[/img]

Offline BMC_Zeuske

• Warlord & Official Arcade Beta-tester
  • Registered
Re: Help plz
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 12:53:51 AM »
Quote from: "BMC_Dreadnought";p="5348"
Please look at this game and help me with advice so i can improve, im stuck at rook level and dont seem to improve so i need your help. Any advice on strategy, units, build or anything else is apprecia
ted, i wanna get above 1650 in michi so i really need all your help, thx.
it

it was with me I went slow up (late time with zurly Was 26:30) now 28:20 And don't look at my fighting and boom :p to bad it was bad :p

and gg dread it was a nice second cut :p
img src="http://forum.gamepark.cz/sgnt/signature.php?id=126051&p=170&image=1" width="440" height="110" border="0" alt="GamePark.eu">

The Z Brother

Offline BMC_ZurlyNation

• BMC Member
  • Registered
    • http://www.bmc-clan.net
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 10:38:32 AM »
Ill take a look, but dun think u r stuck in a lvl. Every game shows something new to think about. Apart from that, we played amazing games and you showed incredible skills (not only in eco sometimes, but also in fighting, im sure u remember our last game,... ur onagers fired like there is no tomorrow!!!). What i can help you with is to increase ur economic skills. We can gather in msn to talk about this and have some weirdly zurley's practices.

BMC_ZurlyNation ''The Left Z Brother 2007''
BMC Clan ''Beyond Mortality Cooperation Clan''

.::: DreadNation Alliance :::. /// The Z Brothers!!!

Offline BMC_DaYz_

• Registered
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 11:03:25 AM »
start early trade is good thing I think

Offline BMC_ZurlyNation

• BMC Member
  • Registered
    • http://www.bmc-clan.net
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 01:54:06 PM »
Come to think about it, when we used to practice for Internal Tourney, u used to stuck with ur trade. Maybe DaYs is right about that.

BMC_ZurlyNation ''The Left Z Brother 2007''
BMC Clan ''Beyond Mortality Cooperation Clan''

.::: DreadNation Alliance :::. /// The Z Brothers!!!

Offline BMC_Balatr0

• BMC Leader
  • Registered
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 02:23:46 PM »
Uhm Dread tbh I think ur worth 1650 already ...

One of ur problems could be the boom tho, u got 82 vills after 24:30 while I (with spain) have 100. I've said this many times before, but i'll say it again. Build farms more aggressive ! U got >400 idle wood during the whole boom. This makes u have little food so u have idle TCs and low pop. Booming can just be practised in single player... just make a farm when having 60 wood. Boom will be much better.
For the rest u played very decent, try making stables bit earlier and from like 35 mins delete idle vills + unnecessary vills (if you got 5000 wood and 40 lumbers just kill some (or send to cut for BBT's)). That way u can have the same amount of pals as the enemy spain ;) .

gl hf
Time to put something nice here.

Offline BMC_Dreadnought

• Honorary Member
  • Registered
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 09:13:24 PM »
thx for advice will try and be better at building farms and try getting trade going bit earlier, the game posted i have more than enough trade late in the game and should have done much more to help zeuske. Had surplus 12k gold at end so... But i also need help with choice of units and handeling so fighting can improve. In the game I posted I focus at first at hitting any eco and in first cut I raid one tc before this cut is blocked by both sides. Second cut i intentionally focus on trade route and find a nice gap between two castles (out of range for both) smack middle of trade route. This worked very good as i fixed pals at defensive mode in this space. Was very happy with this but enemy should have countered this move better I think by not sending pals vs pals when he could not continue due to lack of trade gold. I was expecting this to happen and preparing conquists to help vs mass halbs but had only one castle :P so i was lucky i did not need em. But maybe the idea was right only i should have made two or three more castles for conquists? What do the experts say?
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/bmc_thunderbird/vanguard1.jpg[/img]

Offline BMC_Zeuske

• Warlord & Official Arcade Beta-tester
  • Registered
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 10:16:53 PM »
Quote from: "BMC_Balatr0";p="5354"
Uhm Dread tbh I think ur worth 1650 already ...

One of ur problems could be the boom tho, u got 82 vills after 24:30 while I (with spain) have 100. I've said this many times before, but i'll say it again. Build farms more aggressive ! U got >400 idle wood during the whole boom. This makes u have little food so u have idle TCs and low pop. Booming can just be practised in single player... just make a farm when having 60 wood. Boom will be much better.
For the rest u played very decent, try making stables bit earlier and from like 35 mins delete idle vills + unnecessary vills (if you got 5000 wood and 40 lumbers just kill some (or send to cut for BBT's)). That way u can have the same amount of pals as the enemy spain ;) .

gl hf

ANd did I played good?
img src="http://forum.gamepark.cz/sgnt/signature.php?id=126051&p=170&image=1" width="440" height="110" border="0" alt="GamePark.eu">

The Z Brother

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal