Viking Spa
187 Mongs
Dark Celt
vs
AE_Honey (Ginta)
AE_Grace (Lady)
RU_Yeahh mongs

Was fun game.
Game was lagy from start but get better after some time??
I like play under pressure if team mates are good, dark asked for gg but we say NO, first rule,never give up :-D
then 187 saved our as, he rox mongols.
Grace did very good first hour then she kind of lose tempo.

(Imo) , yes I was not drunk this time :lol:  but now I am :lol:ยด

*) Immortal kind of pist off on me :lol: cus we lost to many games when I play drunk :lol:

BMC_Balatr0:
Nice game vik, not so many ppl have beaten Ginta yet  :P . U made a few mistakes tho (hey its gamemaster topic, im suppost to bitch)

- U were too late with paladin armor blacksmith ... at 50 mins u only had 1 of the 3 upgrades !
- Just after the cut u had many idle res ... if u boom big, use the res to make big army man ...
- Also with big boom and early stone u should make towers sooner, u made first tower at i think 42 min ... an early tower push can win games ...
- During the whole game u didnt get loom (u didnt get spanish super vills UT either), spain need that man. It makes it harder for them to raid and towermake vills survive longer.
- U made 4 markets, but they were kinda idle. U had some gold, and also 3k food / wood, but didnt make carts. U didnt sell the good / wood and didnt trib the wood to the celt. At 45 min u had 12 carts and at 55 mins u had 22 carts. That's bad for spain man !! U were 150- pop the first hour cus of no gold. The biggest mistake ...
- Also try to remember upgrade the 2 tower HP upgrades in univ.
- At some point u had 10k+ gold but didnt buy stone.

And tell Sorin to get extra SO range before 1h ...

Omg, am i commenting on 2k+'ers now ?

BMC_Ronin_:
Yea Ginta is a tough opponent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version